~ Leap Of Faith ~




The Collins Family
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is here

Photobucket
Third time is a charm! It took 3 different times trying to get a good photo of Papa and Nana with the kids for their Christmas card. One of the kids wouldn't be smiling, eyes would be closed (usually my dads), sun light was beaming in right on Nana's neck making it look like she was wearing a huge bandaid, and a car drove past the house looking like it was coming out of Papa's ear.

Photobucket
Jaidyn's 5th birthday is this week and she received an early present from relatives. Aunt Charlene made this darling card...she's so crafty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She got a Musketeer Barbie doll and then made-up her own Musketeer costume. Jaidyn has some serious creativity going on!

Here is Addy-Dancerella in her cheerleading outfit.
Photobucket

I think the high heeled shoes are a nice touch.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to use a clothes pin to cinch up the back so it would stay on her.

Levi's Smile is contagious!! I love it! As usual, I can tell that he has been snacking on something.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Those girls sure are wearing some cute little outfits! You're going to have to keep the boys away with a bat! I love the picture of the kids with their grandparents so all of your hard work paid off.

Allison Family said...

Cute pictures! Happy birthday to Jaidyn!!!

Jenny said...

Renee- With Wes being a Hwy Patrolman, we have more than a bat. ha!

Jenn said...

Jenny, I've been so out of the loop...I can't believe I missed Levi coming home! Congratulations! Absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for all of you!