~ Leap Of Faith ~




The Collins Family
Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Kitchen Reveal

It is finally time to show some pictures of our kitchen makeover. Remember the purple walls and the grape themed wallpaper?
Before
Photobucket

Photobucket

The purple is gone and has been replaced with a lovely shade of Ponytail (who picks these paint names anyways?). Thanks to Wes's Dad we were able to replace all of our cabinet doors. We also added new hardware to the cabinets and replaced the old wooden door going out to the back deck with a new door. I just love our newly updated kitchen. I still need to figure out what kind of window treatments I want for the window and door and I also need to spray paint the light figure (the gold has to go), but other than that, it is finished up. Thank you to J.R., Lauretta, and my dad for spending a couple of days helping us with our home improvement tasks. Also, thank you to my mom who watched the girls for us so we could actually get some work done.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas. My decorations will compliment this kitchen much better than before.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! It looks great. Way to go! That had to take A LOT of time.

Wendi said...

Your kitchen looks fantastic!

I love the post of your daughter eating the PBJ sandwich. Too cute!

Karin said...

Wow- it doesn't even look like the same house. Way to go!