~ Leap Of Faith ~




The Collins Family
Photobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

~ Random Pictures ~

Wes has spent that past 2 days up in northern Missouri for his Great Uncle's funeral. We have missed him here at home, but are enjoying the sunshine that past 2 days have given us.

Photobucket
Addy loves dirt! She just can't stay away from it. It's almost like it calls her name. I usually have to wash a pair of her tennis shoes every other day.

Photobucket
Just outside of our basement door is an area of pea gravel. Addy plays in this like it is a sandbox. I caught her yestday making snow angels in the rocks. At least it isn't as dirty as playing in the dirt or an actual sand box.

I stopped along the side of the road today to pick up a turtle. Addy and I brought it back to Nana's house so that they could enjoy it for a little while on the screened in porch. Nana forgot that I had put the turtle out there and opened the door to let the nice air in and shortly afterwards found a turtle on the loose in her home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
You just never know which dress-up box accessories they are going to drag out. Don't you just love the Easter hats? Don't worry, I have never actually made them wear these.

Photobucket
For her birthday, Addy received a Bella Dancerella Ballet set and DVD. Here they are showing off moves from Swan Lake. Of course they wouldn't dream of dancing without their gymnastic leotards on.

2 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Snow angels in the gravel, now how cute is that! I loved dirt as a child and my favorite activity was making mudcakes. Do the girls do this? Are there lots of turtles on the loose where you live? We don't have any turtles here in Newfoundland.

Jenny said...

The girls haven't made mudcakes yet, but I sure did when I was little. One of my classmates always told me that I used to make him eat them (my mom babysat when I was younger). I don't remember this, but he swore by this. Oh well, he probably deserved to eat mudcakes.

Yes, we have lots of box turtles around here. We also see an occasional snapping turtle but steer clear of them...they are mean.