~ Leap Of Faith ~




The Collins Family
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~ Welcome Album for Levi ~

This morning I finished up the welcome album that we are sending to Levi. I am not very creative and definitely not one of those "artsy" people, but I am hoping that a 1 year old won't notice the pictures that aren't cut exactly straight (my sister always tells me that I can't cut a straight line) and will still enjoy the pictures of his family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We like to...eat popsicles, bake cookies, go on picnics, draw with chalk, ride the stick horse, blow bubbles, and dance.

Photobucket
Jaidyn drew a picture of our family of 5 so I had to include it. Too cute!

6 comments:

Julie said...

It looks great! He is so going to love it and carry it everywhere. I can't even tell that you can't cut straight,haha. Now the waiting begins, but it is worth it.

Amber said...

Very cute! It looks adorable, and I'm sure the caretakers at the orphanage will look at the album with Levi and explain it to him carefully in preparation for your arrival. It's kind of hard to know what kind of album to send to interest a 1 year old! I guess like you said, lots of head pictures of his future family!

Rachel said...

I love it!! You did a great job. I still get goosebumps when I think that you finally know who your son is. When I see that picture of the 4 of you, I just get so excited knowing that beautiful Levi is joining your family soon. Awesome.

Tam-A-Roo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam-A-Roo said...

The album looks great! Thanks for sharing it with us...I am sure that Levi will love looking at the photos of his family! Our psychologist recommended sending a photo book like yours. She also suggested sleeping with a baby blanket or a stuffed animal for a couple of days and sending that along as well. I am not sure how it works with our agency, but if it is possible, I'll do something like this too!

Renee and Brian said...

Jenny, the scrapbook is beautiful. For someone not artsy, you did a great job. I'm sure Levi will love it!!