~ Leap Of Faith ~




The Collins Family
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Festival & Teddy Grams

This past Sunday my mom accompanied the kids and I to Cider Days. While the weather wasn't sunny, it didn't rain and it was perfect for strolling up and down historic Walnut Street. My mom and I love the fall season, so spending Sunday afternoon at a festival to kick off the season sounded like a good idea. The girls had a good time and Levi seemed to enjoy it also. Although it was a nice afternoon, we both agreed that it wasn't our favorite festival that we have attended as it seemed to us that it should have been more than what it was, especially with all of the tv/news hype. Sadly, our main excitement was the bag of kettlecorn popcorn that we munched on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We tried Teddy Grahams out yesterday and Levi has found a new favorite snack. I think I am going to have to get a lock for the snack cabinet as it is really hard to keep him out of it.

Photobucket
Pulling the box out of the snack cabinet.

Photobucket
Look what I got all by myself!

Photobucket
Mad dash to Mommy to see if she will give in and give me any right before bed. Who can resist that smile and excitement?

Photobucket
He has figured out how to ride his car, but only if he is standing. He hasn't quite figured out that he can sit and push too.

Well, I guess I need to get the kids rounded up so that we can get to gymnastic lessons. I am dreading sitting there with Levi. The last time I took him (2 weeks ago), he was a nightmare for the last 15 minutes. Trying to entertain him for an hour is tough. The snacks work for about 15 minutes and the bleacher area works for about 15 minutes, but then it all goes downhill. He just really wants to be out in the Kindergym area with Addy as there are so many fun things to do. I really like to watch the girls during their lesson, but I think tonight, I will leave for awhile and come back at the end. Anything to avoid a terrible baby moment.

3 comments:

Allison Family said...

Looks like you had a nice time at the fall fest. Fall is such a nice time of year. What a fun way to kick it off!

Jennifer said...

We've had to put locks on the snack cabinet and the cereal cabinet. Though grandma and grandpa broke the lock off the snack cabinet when babysitting. Their desire to spoil our kids is so strong they are willing to destroy property.

Haley said...

I think of you every Tuesday night at Haven's gymnastic lesson...just knowing that someone else goes through the same hell helps a little. LOL I am considering donating a basket of toys books where we go so maybe it would help a little.